It took us 9 hours to travel from Hanoi to the school by various means of transportation including car, motorbike, and on foot due to the tough, rocky, and steep roads. Despite the toughness, the children there still went to school barefoot everyday.
450.000.000đ Budget and fund raised
01 Teacher room
This time witnessed the gradual formation of the school point. The happiness was built up with each wall, mark of paint colour, and roof brick.
Thanks to the tremendous support of the local people, our construction team finally managed to deliver the materials from the bottom to the top of the steep hills.
The inauguration ceremony of Di Thang primary school was held with the honour presence of the students there, the school authorities, IEG team, construction team, and the donors.
Continue the fairy tale of
IEG Foundation assures that all donors’ rights, as stated below, are respected and fulfilled.
1. To be informed of IEGF’s
● project financing;
● intended uses of the donations;
● progress of executing the intended uses of the donations
2. To be acknowledged for your contributions and to have the rights to decide the publicity of this acknowledgment
3. To be ensured that your information is used confidentially to the extent provided by law
4. To feel free to ask questions and make suggestions when making a donation, as well as to receive prompt, truthful, forthright, and respectful answers